Wednesday, January 17, 2007

sorry about the slow up dates

but as many of you know ive been staying with my friends. and using there computers so i dont have one myself. so i have mp3s write ups all over. so if you want to buy me a computer or get me a apple loan ill put your pic on my leg or something.

ok today i plan on uploading some mp3s reveiwing the urban outfitters spring catalog,
start having the mix tape reviews up soon. make fun of repeat set. maybe some epl(that is british soccer)talk.

first i would like to say holly shit to paula adual the new whintey. did you see her last night she was dipped out. if not watch for sure tonight tell me what you think.

also might expose timberland on some shit just got to get my facts straight

is there a way to up load like a 40 min skate video on here

and tips or hints
please hollar at us and your boy

do your hero's ever become a bore

1 comment:

hiddi said...

talk about how great arsenal is

hiddi