Tuesday, May 15, 2007

OMILLIO SPARKS - THIS IS THE LIFE

This song is by no means new to me but I felt like putting it up because I feel like I heard it forever ago and months (maybe over a year) later I still didn't have an mp3 copy of this track, let alone this album.

For anyone that doesn't know, Omillio Sparks of State Property has a solo LP coming out, supposedly. Like I said, I heard the streaming stuff thats up on his website months ago but no progress has been made on even finding a release date for this jawn. Last I read Jay-Z shut it down on a sample Sparks wanted to use for the lead single and that was delaying the whole thing. Who knows. Its just another rap album delay headache as far as I'm concerned. Anyway, I have no idea who produced this song or if its ever gonna come out on wax but this is a banger at any rate so peep it. Hopefully we get a Sparks LP or a State Prop reunion sometime before 2012. But I kinda doubt I am ever gonna get an LP by anyone I really like in this century that isn't Nas or Hov.

Omillio Sparks - This Is The Life

No comments: