Tuesday, October 16, 2007

FREE AT LAST FREE AT LAST THANK GOD ALMIGHTY

I AM FREE AT LAST



this is the joe budden is free at last post. as you may know joey got his release from def jam in the past 2 weeks and is finally free of that hellhole.

and with that, Mood Muzik 3 will be out in December.



this says it all and with this, it all makes sense and i take back all the bad things i've said about rappers being lazy.

XXL: So you’ve been intentionally holding Mood Muzik 3?
Budden: I intentionally did not release any music for two years. It’s not because I’m lazy, it’s not because I can’t record, it’s not because I didn’t have anything to say. It’s not because I didn’t want to rap. But it would be pointless. I’d be doing it in vein. Why, so the fans can get mad at me again and say what the fuck is up with Joe Budden? He sparks the match and doesn’t do anything? Nope. Enough of that.


and with that, here we go. entering into go time now. American Gangster should be leaking in a week or so and then a whole flood of stuff. check back for reviews and shit soon.

No comments: