Tuesday, February 13, 2007

THE SECOND COMING -aye-


julez santana - the second coming - 4.5 out 5 - best track youll ever dude

ok i have alot of hate for the repeat set. but i do have a spot for julez. the only one on that squad that can really hold it down. now the second coming is my theme. and the 3rd testament is my dream. so it fits perfect. but julez youll be second place, running with them boys most your fans are french wiggers/house dudes now. your squad might not even be top 5. but you shine on this just blaze track. heatmakers you need a new horse or corp. so enjoy this straight up banger........its coming, i'm coming...........

julez santana - the second coming - nike mp3

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn just blaze never misses!

Unknown said...

I like that. But then again, I'm kind of a french house wigger kind of dude myself.

city of brotherly love said...

haha shut up

Unknown said...

Seriously, dawg. I roll deep with that french house wigger clique. Check my MySpace, yo!

city of brotherly love said...

you like unbroken

Anonymous said...

shit is hot. cats gonna make ALOT of money of this one. nfl,nba,mlb ....